Legal Disclaimers + Warranty
1) Up to 100MB/s read speed. 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB: Write to drive up to 10X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s). 16GB: Write speed lower and varies by capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(2) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
(3) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(4) Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.5+ (software download required for Mac, see the website).
(5) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
Western Digital Technologies, INC. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.